Friday 25 July 2014

How to shop petite!

Following my last post, being a petite lady is pretty tough at times, especially when it comes to shopping! I love to shop but hate finding a dress that looks fabulous but is rather baggy and too big for me.


It may be tiresome, but here are some things that may help you get a bargain and fabulous clothes:

Find shops that sell petite sizes! My personal favorites are Topshop, Miss Selfridge and to some degree New Look. They have clothes that fit perfectly and Topshop has great variety. I think they also deliver abroad which is just peachy.


Another wee tip: look at the general size of the clothing in a shop. Different shops have different measurements of the same size. I have noticed that H&M can be a little on the big side for me, where as Bershka has clothes which fit a slightly smaller frame (perfect for me). I can also fit into certain Topshop regular size 6/8 clothes.



For a great bargain Topshop sales are FABULOUS. Do not go to the notoriously busy shops on Oxford Street, because you will either be trampled over by a crowd or you will not find anything good in the sales aisle. I recently got a dress reduced from £29 to £13.70 and another from £20 to just under £7. You can also get the sale items displayed on the website. 


Hope that helps, my next post will be more French oriented as it has been a while since a French post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment